Daily improvement challenges to make your office more effective
Incentivize rep improvement with gamified company challenges.
Become More Effective
Commit Club uses loss aversion, peer pressure, and competition to make your office better in ways that improve the bottom line.
How it works
- Pick a daily challenge for your employees.
- Pick duration.
- Pick a minimum monetary pledge.
- Participants check in daily and are held accountable by peers and loss aversion.
- Successful participants get praise and their pledge returned.
- Unsuccessful participants forfeit their pledges to successful participants and appear in the incomplete section. They can try again to redeem themselves.
- Growth is stimulated and employees improve.
Accountability is the key to success, and Commit Club is the perfect tool.
– Joe Templin, MCEC, CEC, CLU, ChFC, CAP, Advisor Today 4 Under 40 Winner
Popular team challenges
Get sick less
30 burpees a day
Reduce workplace exhaustion
Join our waitlist and we’ll contact you when a spot becomes available.