Health, wellness, and upskilling challenges for your workforce
Become More Effective
Commit Club uses loss aversion, peer pressure, and competition to make your workforce better in ways that move the bottom line.
How it works
- Pick a daily challenge for your employees.
- Pick duration.
- Pick a minimum monetary stake.
- Participants check in daily and are held accountable by peers and loss aversion.
- Successful participants get praise and their stake returned.
- Unsuccessful participants forfeit their stakes to successful participants and appear in the incomplete section. They can try again to redeem themselves.
- Growth is stimulated and employees improve.
If you can get 1% better each day for one year, you’ll end up 37 times better by the time you’re done.
Popular team challenges
Learn a language
Get sick less
30 burpees a day
Reduce workplace exhaustion
Join our waitlist and we’ll contact you when a spot becomes available.